5 things you didn't know about... Paul Tapner
From his dislike of the heat to his diverse heritage, the "Thunder from Down Under", tells us 5 things we probably didn't already know about him...
1. My favourite food is Spaghetti Bolognaise.
2. Believe it or not, I'm of Scottish descent on my Dad's side and Italian on my Mum's.
3. I used to be really into four-wheel driving, abseiling and rock climbing which made for some pretty interesting adventures in Australia.
4. I'm a cool weather loving Aussie - I really don't like the heat so living in the UK is perfect.
5. I have a Bachelor of Applied Science degree in Systemic Agriculture