Equistro ERM Groom Of The Year Award
ERM and our Equine Supplement partners, Equistro are pleased to launch the 2019 Equistro Groom of the Year competition.
After two successful legs in which the grooms of Richard Coney and Alex Bragg won at Millstreet and Lignieres respectively, we now invite fans to vote for their Equistro ERM Groom of the Year for 2019.
We invite you to vote for those grooms who have looked after the horses of the 2019 top 10 ERM Ranked riders and any other riders who have had an ERM Podium finish at our 2019 Legs.
The grooms of the below riders are eligible for your vote:
- Alex Bragg = Sophie Daniels and Samantha Treharne
- Chris Burton = Coriander Cousins
- Sarah Cohen = Tamsin Thurlow
- Laura Collett = Zanie King
- Lucy Jackson = Emelia Hazel
- Michael Jung = Lena Steger
- Ingrid Klimke = Carmen Thiemann
- Gireg LE Coz = Laura Coniel and Alizée Olivier
- Bill Levett = Ryan Warden and Lydia Binks
- Tom McEwen = Lucy Seddon and Francesca Gorni
- Jonelle Price = Charile Milligan
- Tim Price = Charile Milligan
- Gemma Tattersall = Charlotte Overton
- Felix Vogg = Claudia Weber
- Sam Watson = Hannah "Sparkles" Watson
The winning groom will receive a CASH PRIZE of €750, the 2nd and 3rd placed grooms will recieve a gift pack of premium Equistro products.
Everyone who votes will also be automatically entered into a prize draw with 3 chances to win an Equistro gift pack.
Entering could not be easier. Just comment on this Facebook post with the name of the rider who you think has had the best cared for horses during the 2019 ERM Season and we will do the rest.
The competition is now live and ends at midnight on Monday 25th November 2019; winners will be announced on Wednesday 27th November.
Good luck to all of our grooms and fans in this exciting competition.
Full Details of the Competition can be found on these website pages Click Here.
The Equistro brand is manufactured by Vetoquinol, the 4th largest animal health care company in the world. They have been innovating in veterinary products for 80 years. Details of their full range can be found at www.equistro.com