France plays host to the Event Rider Masters 2019 Finale, where the Masters’ Road to Lignières en Berry concludes.
The Pôle du Cheval et de l'Âne is nestled between the town of Lignières and the village of La Celle Condé in central France. The local area offers romantic cities and historic villages surrounded by verdant countryside, hills and woodlands.
The Pôle de Cheval et de l'Ane is an enormous 142-hectare public site, with a permanent main building that provides an impressive hospitality area with a panoramic terrace for views over the entire site and also houses a gourmet restaurant.
The spectators, horses, riders, grooms and owners are all well catered for at Lignieres with large parking areas, over 100 permanent stables with horse showers, riding arenas, all-weather gallops, multiple cross country courses, a race track with steeplechase fences, ample toilets, hot showers and large hard standing horse box parking with electrical hookups. There is also a fully equipped permanent veterinary clinic on-site which has hospital facilities.
How to get to Lignieres:
- Motorway A71 Exit 8 Orval / Saint Amand Montrond, then follow signs to Lignieres = 20 minutes drive
- GPS Coordinates: Longitude : 46.769086 – Latitude : 2.170872
- Paris and Lyon Airports (3 hours drive to Lignieres)
- Limoges Airport (2 hours drive to Lignieres)
- Clermont Ferrand (1 hour 40 min drive to Lignieres)
Group gites, self catering cotages, Hotels and B&B can be booked through the Lignieres Tourism Office.
For further tourism information contact:
+33 2486 020 41